About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
- H&P is seeking a full-time mid-level Account Manager to work with our client, a cable TV, internet and mobile services provider. While staffed and managed by H&P (the hiring agency), this role will work full-time with the client’s creative team and will be fully integrated into the company’s corporate structure.
- The Account Manager’s role is to plan, manage, and execute projects according to project deadlines and within scope. This includes managing the stakeholder relationships and project expectations along with acquiring resources and coordinating/leading the efforts of internal and external team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Account Manager will also assist in defining the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its lifecycle. Digital website experience is required.
- Understanding of strategic marketing best practices and ability to interject these into thinking
- Cohesive project and team building to ensure a symbiotic flow of ideas from UX to page launch
- Ability to understand and direct creative to project completion to the satisfaction of the stakeholders and leadership
- Form relationships with the product team to ensure projects are delivered as expected and on strategy
- Ability to understand and utilize data to make and support recommendations
- Interest in how development and design must be in sync to ensure design assets can be utilized by the development team
- Understand the creative brief and the needs/asks to be able to convey a clear story for the team to deliver the right assets
- Allocate projects/tasks to appropriate team resources
- Manage large and small digital initiatives along with the ability to shift priorities and project scope
- Interact with high-level executives/team members for review and revisions
- Set timelines and overall project status meetings to ensure all timelines are met and all parties are well informed of upcoming deadlines and deliverables
- Understand project goals, maintain timelines/scope and ensure all specific deliverables are executed on brand, and on time
- Actively track project status, progress, risks and milestones, communicating with the team on next steps and prioritizing needs
- Maintain a big-picture mindset while managing the details of day-to-day projects
- 5+ years project management experience with websites – e-commerce a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in creative agency client services roles
- Experience leading digital initiatives such as video, web and social media
- Be a resourceful problem solver with a passion and respect for the creative process
- Understand how to work with a wide range of cross-functional teams and business leaders, while keeping projects on track
- Be proactive, inquisitive and professional
- Be organized to handle multiple projects and changing priorities while continuing to drive projects forward and maintaining flexibility
- Full-time remote, but preference given to those in or near Stamford, CT or the NYC Metro Area
- This role is integrated into the corporate structure but is staffed and managed by the hiring agency