About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
We’re looking for an Art Director to lead a team of designers to support one of our tech software clients. Work for this client consists of conception, development and production of quarterly campaigns. Project scope generally includes web banners, landing pages, and social media advertising. You’ll be responsible for driving the creative direction at every step of the process, from ideation to prepping final files. We want a conceptual thinker with an excellent understanding of graphic design, layout and typography. Communication is a big part of the job; you’ll need to lead and collaborate internally with the design team as well as across departments to create projects and keep them moving. We have a great team and work with some amazing clients.
- Maintain brand consistency across channels and projects
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to execute concepts
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and proactively surface new ideas
- Support other team members with production work as needed
- Give direction and feedback to design members in stride
- Detail-oriented and organized
- High energy, pro-active, self-starter
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Passionate about design with a pulse on the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field, or equivalent experience 5-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Printing, knowledge of pre-press
- Full-time remote, but preference given to those in or near Stamford, CT or the NYC Metro Area
- Some travel may be required (quarterly at most)
- Please send resume and portfolio to highlight relevant examples of your work