About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
About the H&P Internship
We’re looking for undergrads, graduate students or recent grads who are interested in gaining skills and experience in a creative agency this semester. Our ideal candidates will have a high level of creativity, an exceptional skillset in your field, marketing savvy and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Gain practical and on-the-job experience at a global advertising firm
- Earn credit toward your degree program
- Be matched with an H&P employee from your chosen career path to act as your supervisor and mentor
- Flexible work hours, allowing you to design your schedule based on your availability
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- All positions are remote
We are currently seeking interns experienced or looking to further build skills in:
- Project Management
- Research, Copy Editing and Quality Assurance
- Copy and Content Creation
- Public and Community Relations
- Operations and Administration
- Animation and Video Administration
- Graphic Design and Design Support
- To apply for an internship position with H&P this semester, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining which internship role you’re applying for, and why we need you to join our team! Your application package should also include a brief writing sample or portfolio link illustrative of your best work.
- Please submit application materials to Rebecca Bustamante at email@example.com or use the form below.