About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
Our client is seeking an exceptional, data-driven, B2B demand generation leader who will manage all paid media (including search, social and third party advertisement) and will be accountable for pipeline opportunity generation goals for the company brand and related segments. In this role, you will be a critical leader in the demand gen team and is responsible for driving demand for all verticals and products, across all customer and prospect audiences. As a member of the Demand Gen team, you will work with teams from the segment (Product Marketing, Sales, and Business development, etc.), marketing team, and external vendors to run campaigns on time and on budget. The marketing manager must stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape while helping to strategize and implement marketing, branding, and demand gen plans.
What you will do and achieve:
- Management of all digital and paid media campaign programs: Social (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), Software reviews (e.g. G2), Third Party Ads, Search Ads, Display (GDN & others), Community sites (e.g. Reddit), and AMB programs in close collaboration with product marketing.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Assist in the build out and execution of the marketing performance dashboard
- Work closely with senior product marketing staff, product management, sales, and industry specialists to design, implement and track digital marketing programs that are aligned with business goals and engage customers and prospects most effectively
- Collaborating with product marketing, establish and execute the content strategy to engage our target audiences with the right message at the right time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing tactics, including SEO/SEM, from campaign ideation through optimization, including vendor management, coordinating appropriate paperwork, deliverables and managing timeline. Function as main point of contact for SEO/SEM vendors.
- SEM: Manage vendor and cross-functional team through campaign strategy, execution, and post launch optimization.
- Proactively manage and oversee ongoing campaign analytics, provide continual updates, recommendations for optimization, and final wrap up with key learnings.
- SEO: Manage and implement on-site optimization of page titles, page descriptions, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, sitemaps and more. Manage list of Keywords – conducting periodic review, analysis, and copy optimization.
- Be the expert in SEO best practices. Work directly with content and vendors to ensure SEO best practices and technical updates are properly implemented. Ongoing monitoring of SEO rankings and share outs on progress.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create supporting marketing content, such as landing pages and emails, while optimizing user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Audit website and digital campaign performance. Use this to optimize our digital advertising campaigns and come with data-driven recommendations and creative solutions.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Ensure that our search engine activities are aligned with our broader digital marketing strategy, across social media, marketplaces, affiliates, and emails.
- Copywriting and Ad creation as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in B2B demand generation with proven working experience in digital marketing
- Proven examples of creating and influencing opportunities in a B2B SaaS business selling to enterprise-level as well as Small and Medium business companies
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, ABM, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Demonstrable working knowledge of analytics tools, working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Key Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools and content management systems (WordPress a plus)
- Knowledge of SEO tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable
- Experience building and formatting pages and templates with HTML/CSS skills a plus
- Bonus if any experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred), and marketing automation (Pardot preferred)
Building and executing campaigns across LinkedIn, Google and programmatic avenues
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency with adherence to deadlines
- Lifting up to 25 lbs., Sitting for extended, continuous periods of time, Communicating via chat, email, telephone etc.