About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
We are looking for an experienced Drupal Developer with a strong knowledge in Technical SEO to join our friendly and hardworking advertising agency. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude, dedicated and willing to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure. This is a full-time, remote location position.
- Contribute to maintenance of continuous integration automation, deployment automation and configuration management
- Work with business stakeholders to guide technical solutions to business problems
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, front-end developers, operations/hosting, security, content teams and more from design through implementation and remediation within the Drupal framework
- Provide technical SEO expertise and work in close partnership with the SEO content team
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Develop, test, document and maintain features and are highly optimized and responsive
- Add features/functionality within existing websites based on usability, efficiency and best practices
- Turn design requirements and UI prototypes into working applications optimized for speed, SEO and scalability
- Generate end-to-end solutions based on wireframe designs and limited specifications with the ability to push through technical and resource roadblocks
- Identify and report development status issues to management in a timely manner
- Work within a collaborative team with the willingness to eagerly present ideas to the team
- Provide quality assurance control on all projects including cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Extremely proficient in Technical SEO Audit & SEO coding best practices
- Hands-on experience planning, building out, and maintaining large-scale responsive sites in Drupal
- 3+ years of experience building Drupal websites, including working with Content Types, Fields, Taxonomy, Views, Panels and Features
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Comfortable debugging client-side issues with Chrome Dev Tools, Lighthouse, Firebug and similar tools
- Ability to communicate and work well with others in a distributed team
- Experience working with NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Experience working with CSS pre-processors (Sass) and post-processors (PostCSS, Autoprefixer)
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Located within the US a plus, ideally in or near Connecticut headquarters
- Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration
- For a list of the perks and benefits, see our careers page at Haddad and Partners.
Any USA timezones