About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing creative team. Although we’re headquartered in CT, you’ll get to work remotely with our global team designing results-driven campaigns for our clients. You’ll be working alongside our talented team of designers, developers, and managers to test strategies, track data, design solutions, and launch outstanding creative.
You’ll be assisting the Creative Director in designing branded creative concepts across multiple platforms for a variety of clients. Day-to-day, your work will be varied, ranging from leading individual deliverables to providing design support on larger projects. While we specialize in direct response and lead generation marketing (paid, native, and social media), other common projects include printed one-sheeters, promotional mailers, landing pages, email marketing, storyboarding animated concepts, banner ads, and powerpoint decks. The successful candidate will have proven experience working across departments to build creative ideas into fully fledged designs. Communication is a big part of the job; you will need to collaborate internally with the design team as well as across departments to create projects and keep them moving.
- 3-8 years as a professional graphic designer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (XD, PS, AI, ID) and Microsoft PPT
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing conceptual and strategic design solutions across digital and print mediums
- Knowledge of current UI principles and web accessibility standards
- Comfortable working in a variety of mediums including digital, print, and animation
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Bonus Points for an agency background or having previously worked remotely
- Partner with the Creative Director and design team to conceptualize, design, build, and implement successful brand experiences
- Produce creative deliverables while adhering to the client’s brand guidelines
- Design multiple unique creative solutions to one problem in a hands-on manner then objectively filter and evolve the best ideas
- Support in every phase of the design lifecycle including contributing to brainstorms, building initial concepts, iterating on feedback, and preparing files for delivery
- Execute production work, like multiple resizes or regional campaigns, with a keen attention to detail and file organization
- Storyboarding video concepts for our internal animation team
- Prioritize and manage your own workload while meeting deadlines and communicating progress to stakeholders
- Strong Communicator. As you juggle multiple clients, projects and deadlines while working remotely, you manage your time and update your teammates on progress.
- Design Obsessed. You are on top of industry news and trends. You’re involved in the design community and are constantly looking to improve your skills.
- Self-starter. You understand that working in a fast-paced environment means you have to be proactive. With your start-up attitude, you take initiative.
- Problem Solver. You have a talent for analytical thinking and problem solving. You seek to understand problems from multiple perspectives to find their root cause.
Please send a cover letter and include a quick explanation to why you’d be a great fit.