About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
The Junior Project Manager role is to plan, manage, and execute projects according to project deadlines and within budget. This includes managing the client relationship and project expectations along with acquiring resources and coordinating/leading the efforts of internal team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Junior Project Manager will also assist in defining the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its lifecycle. This is primarily a remote position; a slight preference will be given to candidates located in or near Fairfield, CT or Denver, CO, but strong candidates located elsewhere should also apply.
- Manage all aspects and phases of projects and client relationships. This includes drafting estimates, managing teams, and resources to execute against the ask, producing/distributing status reports and meeting recaps, ensuring the brief is clear and actionable against.
- Serve as the primary contact for our clients. Expected to maintain and grow those relationships and manage, meet, and exceed client expectations throughout the lifecycle of every project.
- Utilize Microsoft Teams and Basecamp to communicate with H&P internal teams and with clients.
- Independently develop and manage schedules and communicate out all milestones and deadlines with all team members and clients.
- Provide strategic thought and value to the client. Be able to problem solve and propose solutions if any issues arise during the project.
- H&P is a remote-based company. Therefore, it is important for the candidate to be self-disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated with high attention to detail and professionalism.
- Flexible and adaptable on daily task prioritization
- Ability to successfully manage tight deadlines
- 2-4 years of experience in creative agency client services roles
- Experience leading digital initiatives such as video, web, and social media
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Basecamp, Dropbox, and OneDrive (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook (required)
- This is primarily a remote position; a slight preference will be given to candidates located in or near Fairfield, CT or Denver, CO, but strong candidates located elsewhere should also apply
- Ability to work on-site 2 days/month if located in New York metro area
- Travel is required approximately 15% of time
- Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration