About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
- H&P is a progressive design shop with offices and employees all over the world. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, animators, developers, copywriters, content producers and doers, we work with some of the biggest and best clients around the globe in the financial, tech, healthcare and grocery industries.
- The Media Buyer and Analyst’s role is to manage strategy, planning, buying and campaign analysis for online display. This includes working seamlessly with our creative teams to create, execute, monitor, control and maximize our client’s digital media campaigns across various digital channels. The Media Buyer and Analyst will also present strategies, tactics, plans, results and ideas to both client and agency.
- Implement strategic marketing best practices and interject these into everyday thinking
- Lead multiple paid media advertising programs across various social and native channels
- Plan, present, implement, optimize and analyze campaigns for clients
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Operate all marketing campaigns on scope, budget and schedule
- Analyze and disseminate performance data (top of funnel to bottom) and demonstrate data to evolve tactics and continually improve performance
- Interact with high-level executives/team members for review and revisions
- Apply a high level of care and close attention to detail to campaigns, reports and finances
- Clear, consistent communication with clients and team members
- Interest in emerging technologies and innovations in current media
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience buying on Outbrain, Taboola, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
- Superb attention to detail
- Resourceful problem solver with a passion and respect for the creative process
- Understand how to work with a wide range of cross-functional teams and business leaders, while keeping projects on track
- Proactive, inquisitive and professional
- Organized to handle multiple projects and changing priorities while continuing to drive projects forward and maintaining flexibility
- Experience with CPG a plus
- Full-time remote, with some on-site work in Fairfield Country, CT required
- Some travel required