About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
H&P is seeking a full-time Mid-Level SEO Specialist to work with our client, a cable TV, internet and mobile services provider. While staffed and managed by H&P (the hiring agency), this role will work full-time with the client’s creative team and will be fully integrated into the company’s corporate structure.
We’re looking for a Mid-Level SEO Specialist who has a high level of creativity, excellent organizational skills, marketing savvy and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment. This is a full-time, remote position.
- Work within a ticketing system (Jira) for a major telecom brand on SEO tasks
- Analyze reporting, keyword trends, page rankings, and opportunities within systems such as GSC, Lighthouse, and Conductor
- Generate SEO content briefs for multiple types of landing pages across various lines of business, including page assessments, competitor research, Core Web Vitals, etc.
- Proofread content for grammatical accuracy and maintain style consistency across deliverables
- Attend meetings and work proactively within a large team to drive project objectives
- Provide high-quality assurance on all SEO-related deliverables
- Understand client strategy and translate it into engaging, well-written copy
- Conceptualize and collaborate with the Creative Director and design team
- Brainstorm campaigns for existing and prospective clients
- Make corrections and/or changes on client materials when needed
- Actively contribute to the development of the agency’s culture and standards of quality
- Meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- 2-4 years of SEO experience or relevant Digital Marketing/Copywriting experience
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and Page Rank improvement
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Motivation and a super strong work ethic
- BA/BS in English, Communications or Marketing (preferred, but not required)
- Full-time remote, but preference given to those in or near Stamford, CT and willing to work some days in office
- This role is integrated into the corporate structure but is staffed and managed by the hiring agency