About Haddad & Partners
Haddad & Partners is a full-service, global creative agency made up of a team of 150+ veteran designers, problem solvers, animators, developers, copywriters, video producers, project managers and doers. Our multicultural team promotes an environment that celebrates our individual perspectives, with offices across eight time zones. The unique lens we see the world through shapes our mission, approach and work.
With decades of combined experience in the creative space, the leadership team is committed to creating an environment that empowers the team to let their true selves shine through in all aspects of their work. By hiring the most innovative talent from diverse cultures, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages and abilities, Haddad & Partners brings together a wide representation of diverse voices to create a future-facing and inclusive agency unlike any other. Our people are our superpower. Come join us.
We’re looking for a mid-level UI/Web Designer to produce digital assets for our Fortune 100, telecom client. You’ll be responsible for designing landing pages, banner ads, emails and custom widgets that deliver measurable results. While the majority of work will be UI focusing on the client’s .com site, there will also be visual design requests for direct response efforts such as storyboarding animated concepts, social media assets and banner ads. Day-to-day, your work will be varied, ranging from leading individual deliverables to providing design support on larger projects. The successful candidate will have proven experience working across departments to help push concepts from ideas into fully fledged designs, across multiple channels.
- Create responsive web designs within established brand guidelines while seeking new ways to push boundaries delivering original work
- Design assets from initial concept (wireframes, mockups and prototypes) to final delivery (web-optimized assets, development handoff)
- Work on tight-turn projects and comfortable with the ebb/flow of agency workloads
- Accept feedback or instruction, and pivot accordingly
- Execute production work (resizing, file naming, multiplying out concepts, etc.)
- Collaborate across teams to execute concepts and ensure consistency
- Comfortable drafting first-rounds of copy when needed
- Storyboarding video concepts for our internal animation team
- A proactive, self-starter who can get things done with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet concurrent deadlines
- Attention to detail with pixel-perfect handoffs
- Passionate about design with a pulse on the industry and standards like web accessibility, responsive mobile design, component libraries
- Highly organized, from your layers to asset management
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- 2-5 years of experience with a successful track record of digital products. Impress us with your portfolio!
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe suite (PSD, XD, AI)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Past agency or startup experience
- Experience working remotely
- Bachelors in Design or Visual Arts
- Understanding of front-end development, but no coding required
- Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio examples via the form below for consideration